During the month of October, young people from churches, schools, clubs, and teams will canvas the homes in an assigned area on behalf of Interfaith Food Bank to help us stock the shelves before the colder winter months.
To involve your group/organization:
1. Contact Robyn at Interfaith Food Bank at 403-320-8779 or
2. Complete Kids Against Hunger Group Registration Form
3. Pick up your campaign kit (maps, nametags, flyers)
4. Conduct food drive in your assigned area
5. Deliver collected food to Interfaith Food Bank
For our Kids Against Hunger PSA click here