Save it Forward is a permanent discount divisional program that gives stores the opportunity to support local charities and organizations through generous donations from NOFRILLS vendor partners using coupons.
The Save It Forward Program makes it easy for customers to support Interfaith Food Bank.
- Coupons available in the aisles and on our coupon board allow you to save on your grocery bill and donate to a charity – a win, win for all
- One side of the coupon can be redeemed at the checkout for dollars off the customers’ grocery bill for the specific item and the other side of the coupon can be donated to one of three charities chosen by the store by placing the coupon in the Save It Forward donation bin.
The Save It Forward Program is another example of how No Frills is committed to supporting local organizations.
- No Frills has a mission to FEED Everyone, which means that we continually look for new and existing opportunities to make it easier for everyone in the community to put food on their table
- Every year we hold two food drives in support of our local food bank
- They also support a number of charities and organizations throughout the year including President’s Choice® Children’s Charity, Boys and Girls of Canada and Food Banks Canada
Save It Forward
February 22 – March 16 2017
425 13 Street North
For more information about Save It Forward visit www.nofrills.ca or see in store for details.
For more information about Interfaith Food Bank, visit www.interfaithfoodbank.ca or call 403-320-8779.