To protect the health of all Albertans, Alberta Supports Centres are temporarily suspending in-person services until further notice.
· AISH and Income Support clients who need assistance should contact their caseworker directly or call their local office during regular business hours, Monday to Friday. (8:15-4:30). This is for active Albertans (currently in receipt-of benefits either through AISH or Income Support). The Central Processing Line in Lethbridge for Active Income Support recipients 403-388-7744. The Phone number for Active AISH recipients is 403-381-5186.
· Alberta Supports Centres can be found online at alberta.ca/alberta-supports
· Albertans can also access supports and services online at alberta.ca/alberta-support.aspx or by calling the Alberta Supports Contact Centre at 1-877-664-9992 and 780-644-9992 in Edmonton, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 8 pm. This is for all new Albertans applying for benefits. Once this is completed a worker would call and complete a phone assessment with the Albertan and if eligible will request the required paperwork at that time. If Albertans have lost their employment recently, they will still be required to apply for Employment Insurance and can do so online.
· Note: the Alberta Supports Contact Centre is experiencing higher than normal wait times. We are working to address this and appreciate people’s patience.
Information about Emergency Isolation Payments
· Please note: the Alberta Supports Contact Centre is not able to provide assistance accessing the provincial Emergency Isolation Support payment or federal COVID-19 benefits.
· Please direct Albertans to visit alberta.ca/covid19 or the Government of Canada website for information.